Check London Marathon times and events, so you can spend a great time with the whole family and friends. It’s a huge opportunity to exercise at the same time you socialize with other people. If you go with your kids, you must choose sports clothes for them. It’s important that all of you use appropriate clothes. Now let’s take a look at the events you can enjoy.
London is host to various activities, and the marathon is not an exception. Unlike other cities and capitals, in London plenty of physical activities are planned, such as the marathon and decathlon.
It is very important that cities are the stage for this type of events. Thus, we can instill the need for people to have an active life, especially in children who are increasingly sedentary. What is really worrying!
So, check London Marathon times and events and book today your participation on them!
All London Marathon times and events
Besides the marathon is a great way for people to become active, with a healthy lifestyle and less sedentary, most still have a humanitarian nature, and help certain specific causes, such as abused children.
There are still teams where you can enroll which also support humanitarian causes, these closer to your community. You pay a subscription fee, and part paid to the institution in question, and still give you training for the race, as well as support during the marathon.
Now, check the next London Marathon times and events!
- Virgin Money London Marathon 2016 – It will be on Sunday, 24 April 2016, at 9:00AM in Greenwich Park, London.
- Everydayhero Marathon Festival – This Marathon festival will happen on Monday, 02 May 2016, at 12:00AM in the StadiumMK, Milton Keynes.
- Vitality Run Hackney Half Marathon – A great half marathon on Sunday, 08 May 2016, in Hackney Marsh, London.
- London 10k 2016 – This fantastic 10km race will be on Monday, 30 May 2016, in the Green Park, London. This race takes runners on a tour of London’s most iconic landmarks, and it will finish outside Buckingham Palace on The Mall.
- Richmond Half Marathon – Another half marathon, this time on Sunday, 18 September 2016, in the Kew Gardens, London. It follows a route around the Royal Botanic Gardens, which is great so you can enjoy these fantastic gardens.
- Milton Keynes Half Marathon and 10k – This one offers you a half marathon and a 10km marathon. It will be on Sunday, 25 September 2016, in The Webber Independent School, Milton Keynes.
- Bournemouth Marathon Festival – This festival will be on Saturday, 01 October 2016, at 9:00AM in the Kings Park Drive, Bournemouth.
- Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon 2016 – This half marathon will happen on Sunday, 09 October 2016, in the Hyde Park, London.
London Marathon times and events are always being updated, and probably will appear more events until the end of the year. If you like this kind of events, watch out. There are several other sporting events taking place in the capital.
Do you know any other marathon in London which is not here? Let us know and we update this article, so everyone can enjoy London Marathon times and events!